WORKSHOP IN CYBER CRIME INVESTIGATION AND CYBER FORENSICS
Digital evidence plays a very pivotal role for conviction. The increase in cyber crimes has given a torrential rise of cyber security breaches and hence this program shall not only help you in securing digital information but also make you an expert in forensic examination of digital devices required in the court of law
Duration: 3 hours
Course ID: B-CPCH
Price: INR 35,000/-
Investigating cyber crime is solely dependent on capturing digital footprints from secondary and primary devices connected to our network. This course shall provide you adequate information in recovering digital evidences from desktops, laptops, mobile phones, social networking sites etc. This course is beneficial for all those who want to make a career in cyber crime domain especially in banking, manufacturing, engineering, telecom, education, pharmaceuticals, retail traders, hospitals, finance, sales, marketing, legal, law enforcement departments etc.
- Internet Fundamentals
- Types of Cybercrime
- Identifying Genuine and Fake mails
- Root Servers
- Email Investigation
- FIR registration, Chargesheet, Evidence collection
- Investigating Social Networking Frauds
- Investigating Online Banking Frauds
- Cryptography, Steganography
- Digital Signature and its usage
- Cyber Forensics
- Seizure of Devices
- Cyber Crime Scene Processing
- Forensic Duplicators-Tableau TD3
- Data Recovery
- Accounting Forensics
- Advance Forensic Toolkits
- Password Forensics
- Introduction to Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Interview Techniques
- Cyber Law
- Trade mark, Copyright, IPR
Our well-trained and experienced trainers who worked on live practical cyber crime matters.
I am not from IT background can I go for “Workshop in Cyber Crime Investigation & Cyber Forensics”?
Can I go for “Workshop in Cyber Crime Investigation & Cyber Forensics” after doing Workshop in Cyber Crime Investigation?
What career prospects i have after doing this program?
2) Cyber forensics specialist
3) Associate cyber crime investigator
4) Principal Consultant
5) Strategic analyst in cyber forensics
6) Subject matter expert
8) Data recovery specialist.
Will i get live cases to work on during the training program?
What are the deliverable on completion of this course?
2) Live internship and exposure to live case studies
3) Placement assistance
4) Completion Workshop on completion of internship programme